Special Occassions & Corporate Chair Massage
I am available for “on-site” massage at homes, vacation rentals, and hotels. I am also available for chair massage at your office or workplace and for events.
For more information or to schedule and on-site massage or chair massage
Why Chair Massage in the Workplace
Every year, more businesses are adding chair massage to their employee wellness programs. The reason is because It’s a safe, convenient, cost-effective way to improve morale around the office, and it provides numerous health benefits. In fact, many businesses have found chair massage to be so effective that employees are willing to share the cost. Our clients tell us that after our visits they can feel a boost of morale in the office.
A happy employee is a productive employee! 15 minutes of chair massage can erase a week’s worth of stress and tension. Regular massage will increase productivity because of the positive affect that it has on the recipient.
- Increases employee retention
- Improves productivity
- Decreases absenteeism
- Improves job satisfaction
- Improves overall company health
- Reduced tension
- Improved attention and mental focus
- Pain relief
- Reduced anxiety
- Relief of headache and migraines
- Reduced blood pressure and heart rate
- Increase immunity to colds and flu
- Enhanced productivity
What to Expect
Corporate chair massage is perfect for any type of office setting since it requires neither oils nor the removal of clothing. The massage chair is compact and requires very little space to set up. We’ll will provide the massage chair and all necessary supplies. All we will need is a space to set up the chair. It does not need to be in a quiet, empty space, although, that is most ideal for the recipient.
Easy steps to make it happen.
- Here are some steps to make it happen.
- Choose a day and time.
- Select a morning or afternoon when most employees are usually available.
- Find a room or space in the office where chair massage can be offered.
- Communicate the opportunity for chair massages through e-mail messages, calendar postings and/or posters.
- Hang up sign up sheets provided by us. Set them up so that employees can make an appointment for a 15-minute massage, at 20- minute intervals. This gives the therapist a few moments to relax between massages.
- The sign-up sheets can be posted on the massage room door (to encourage a walk to make an appointment) or appointments can be taken on-line or by email
Lucille’s Raynor Massage Therapy can schedule weekly, or monthly visits to your office to improve employee satisfaction, focus and productivity. You can also use chair massage as employe gifts, rewards or incentives. With a few different payment options to offer, you can choose the program that will help fit chair massage into your office.
We will work directly with you to create a chair massage event that fits your budget while providing your employees an experience they won’t soon forget!
Lucille's Raynor Massage Therapy:
5 hours – $750
30 people receiving 10 min (massages office massage)
3 hours - $450
10 people receiving 15 min (massages office massage on wellness program)
There is a 2-hour minimum per service visit, and prices are per therapist. Two therapists recommended for events needing more then 5 hours of chair massage. Package Deals are available for business’s wanting to incorporate chair massage into their monthly schedule. (email to inquire).